Spicy baked chickpeas
- 1 (12 ounces) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (optional)
- garlic salt (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to dry them.
- In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper, if using.
- Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy.
Watch carefully the last few minutes to avoid burning.
Health Benefits of Chickpeas
Chickpeas, are also known as garbanzo beans and Bengal gram, are round, cream-colored legumes. They’re consumed in many countries all over the world, especially in African and Asian countries. … Chickpeas are an excellent source of protein, healthy fats, fiber, carbohydrates, and a long list of vitamins and minerals.
Chickpeas are best known for being the main ingredient in hummus, they also offer a lot to help with weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Chickpeas are packed with protein and fiber — two nutrients that can help you lose weight.
Follow Kirly-Sue on Social media
Website – https://www.KirlySuesKitchen.co.uk
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Kirly.Sues.K…
Twitter – https://twitter.com/KirlySueKitchen
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kirlysueski…
Kirly-Sue’s Books available on Amazon
Vegan Cooking Made Easy https://goo.gl/X06WFL
Kirly-Sue’s Kitchen https://goo.gl/1bLK7I
Kirly-Sue’s Sweet Treats https://goo.gl/gRdL8Y
Kirly-Sue’s Midweek meals https://goo.gl/g5XYqj
How To Become A Vegan (online course) https://goo.gl/uSMrVm -~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: “How To Peel Ginger the easy way with a spoon” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olqj8…