Spicy baked chickpeas
- 1 (12 ounces) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (optional)
- garlic salt (optional)
- cayenne pepper (optional)
Watch carefully the last few minutes to avoid burning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Blot chickpeas with a paper towel to dry them.
- In a bowl, toss chickpeas with olive oil, and season to taste with salt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper, if using.
- Spread on a baking sheet, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until browned and crunchy.
Health Benefits of Chickpeas
, are also known as garbanzo beans and Bengal gram, are round, cream-colored legumes. They're consumed in many countries all over the world, especially in African and Asian countries. ... Chickpeas
are an excellent source of protein, healthy
fats, fiber, carbohydrates, and a long list of vitamins and minerals.
are best known for being the main ingredient in hummus, they also offer a lot to help with weight loss
and a healthy lifestyle. Chickpeas
are packed with protein and fiber -- two nutrients that can help you lose weight.
Follow Kirly-Sue on Social media
Website - https://www.KirlySuesKitchen.co.uk
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Kirly.Sues.K...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/KirlySueKitchen
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kirlysueski...
Kirly-Sue’s Books available on Amazon
Vegan Cooking Made Easy https://goo.gl/X06WFL
Kirly-Sue’s Kitchen https://goo.gl/1bLK7I
Kirly-Sue’s Sweet Treats https://goo.gl/gRdL8Y
Kirly-Sue’s Midweek meals https://goo.gl/g5XYqj
How To Become A Vegan (online course) https://goo.gl/uSMrVm
Please watch: "How To Peel Ginger the easy way with a spoon" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olqj8...