- 1/4 cup raw sugar ground (you can also use other sweeteners like coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut milk or almond milk or non dairy milk
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, combine all ingredients stirring frequently.
- Once the mixture comes together, increase the heat to a medium level for 1 to 2 minutes, until it begins to boil and the bubbles move into the center of the caramel and it thickens just a little.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Then pour this delicious caramel over ice cream, fruit, cakes or whatever dessert you like
Follow Kirly-Sue on Social media
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/c/KirlySuesKitchen
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Kirly.Sues.K...
Twitter - https://twitter.com/KirlySueKitchen
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/kirlysueskitchen/
Kirly-Sue’s Books available on Amazon
Vegan Cooking Made Easy https://goo.gl/X06WFL
Kirly-Sue’s Kitchen https://goo.gl/1bLK7I
Kirly-Sue’s Sweet Treats https://goo.gl/gRdL8Y
Kirly-Sue’s Midweek meals https://goo.gl/g5XYqj