– Several small sweet potatoes
– chickpeas- 15 oz. can
– lemon juice- 1 Tbsp.
– garlic powder- 1 Tbsp.
– dijon mustard- 1 tsp
– turmeric- 1 tsp
– tahini- 2 Tbsp.
– water- 2 Tbsp. (add more as needed for a creamier texture)
– salt- to taste
– pepper-to taste
– Chop 10-15 small yellow potatoes in half, and place on a baking sheet.
– – Sprinkle with salt, and spray with cooking oil.
– Bake at 400˚F/200˚C for 40 minutes, or until soft.
– Scoop out a small section of the sweet potatoes to create a bowl. (You can add these to the filling mixture)
– In a food processor, combine all remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
– Add more water as needed until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
– Spoon mixture into a piping bag, and fill the potato cups.
– Use a ridged tip on the bag for a beautiful textured effect!
– Sprinkle with paprika and chives.