I recently bought myself a spiralizer and it is such a cool tool to have.
I used it in this recipe but if you don’t have one you can just chop up the vegetables ( not as fun but it still kind of works but the results don’t look quite the same but the taste is the same delicious one )
But if you want to get one have a look online or a cook kitchen supplies shop
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 small onion chopped
2 small courgette (zucchini) spiralized
1 carrot spiralized
Half a small green cabbage chopped
1 handful of cashews – crushed
. 2 generous Tbsp peanut butter
· 2 Tbsp brags amino or soy sauce
· 1/2 cup coconut milk
· 1 tsp fresh ginger finely grated
· 1 Tbsp brown rice syrup or agave syrup
· 1/4 tsp paprika
· 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
· 1 tsp orange zest
· Salt and pepper to taste
– Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
– Add onions and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until translucent and tender.
– Stir in all of the courgette, carrot and cabbage and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
– Mix all of the sauce ingredients together throughly
– Add sauce and sesame seeds;
– mix and continue to cook for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
– Add cashews
– Remove from heat and serve.