Job Title: Student
1. How long have you been a vegan?I have been flexitarian (alternating between vegetarianism and veganism) for around 8 months now. Just preparing for the leap to veganism!
2. What inspired you to become a vegan?I was inspired by the documentary Cowspiracy, and vegan YouTubers such as Freelee the Banana Girl and Bonny Rebecca
3. What is your favourite vegan dessert?Fruits! I love papaya and lime and passion fruits. I also love dark chocolate.
4. What’s the biggest lesson you have learned to date about veganism
That it is the best way to live. There is no real distinction between eating cows and eating dogs. Veganism can truly save the humanity left on this earth
5. Which vegan person do you most admire and why?
Freelee the Banana Girl because she is controversial but gets the message of veganism across strong and bold, nobody can promote veganism quite as convincingly as her.
6. What is the greatest challenge you have had to overcome in your vegan experience so far?
The temptations of animal products! (Not meat, but cheese and milk chocolate etc.)
7. What 3 tips would you give to a new vegan?
Perseverance and patience, the lifestyle changes happen over time.
8. What’s the best vegan book you’ve ever read?
I haven’t read any vegan books yet, I prefer to watch vegan YouTube channels.
9. What is your hobby? My hobby is watching YouTube and Instagramming.
10. Which animal is your favourite. I love cats! And more exotically, monkeys.
11. What is your favourite vegan place to eat. I haven’t been to a very good vegan restaurant yet, I haven’t fully experimented!
12. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Australia because it was full of prospect and passion and colour and so many beautiful, unique flora and fauna.
13. If you could meet any vegan in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Freelee the Banana Girl or Bonny Rebecca or Essena Oneill
14. If you could witness any historical event, what would you want to see?
I would want to witness the abolishment of slavery, because I wish for there to be an abolishment of animal slavery.
15. If given a chance, who would you like to be for a day?
I would love to be Alexis Ren, from Instagram, because she is so beautiful- inside and out.